Our top 5 Surrey and Hampshire wedding venues
Here at The Farnham Boutique we are lucky enough to often get a special insight into the brides big day, when we go and dress her on the morning of the wedding. While we are there we also get to see some very magical venues, busily preparing for the day ahead. Here are a few of our favorites...
1. Farnham Castle- Its hard to beat the sheer wow factor of this venue. With its grand halls combined with nooks and crannies of old stone spiral stair cases, and not to mention the stunning chapel, it has something for every one. Places for the bride and groom to have photos taken are endless and when you are there you get a real feeling that all the staff really care. This is a must see for couples looking to get married in the Surrey hills.
2. The Barn at Bury Court- This beautiful barn is set down a country track and has a very intimate and quaint feel about it. The barn surrounds the walled garden which is filled with stunning flowers ready for the guests to wonder through and enjoy. The bridal suite upstairs has a lovely feel about it with low beams and magical views. Everything about this venue says country sophistication and we love it!
3. Frensham Heights- We have had the pleasure of doing many photoshoots at this venue and there is a reason why we keep going back! The duck egg Edwardian ballroom is to die for and the gardens certainly match up. It has a orangery, walled gardens, spectacular views and it is a very accommodating venue for couples wishing just to have the ceremony at the venue (which is rare). We love the feel in this venue, there is something just very special about it.
4. Haslemere Museum- The museum is set at the top of the beautiful market town of Haslemere. Unknown to many, you can hold your wedding reception here. There are multiple halls and galleries where you can have your wedding breakfast or a marquee can be put up the delightful back garden if you wish to have a summer wedding. This historic building has a wonderful nostalgic and personal feel to it, for couples wanting something a bit different without breaking the bank this could be the place.
5. Cain Manor- Nestled in an English forest and down a long winding track, Cain manor oozes romance, rustic style and English countryside charm. With its beamed ceilings, roll top baths and stunning gardens this is a dream wedding venue. What is also great about this venue is that it isn't weather dependent, come rain or shine there will always be plenty of places for guests to enjoy themselves and photos to be taken.